Start Location: Point Douglas Park, Prescott, WI
Back by popular demand, this summer drive on Wisconsin’s great back roads allows drivers to enjoy some of the most beautiful hills, winding roads and valleys of the area. Drive beings in Prescott, WI and ends at Vino in the Valley with ‘rest stops’ in Pepin and the Eau Galle Cheese Factory near Durand.
Vino in the Valley is truly a unique and beautiful venue offering outdoor dining with a great view and live music. Enjoy gourmet pizza and pasta dishes cooked outdoors in their wood-fired brick oven.
- End Location: Vino in the Valley
- Time: Arrive by 11 a.m., we will leave the lot at 11:30 a.m.
- Please get gas prior and allow enough time to sign the waiver, get a map and itinerary and the brief drivers meeting.
- The event will be open to the first 60 NORD STERN members who register by August 4
- No registrations will be accepted the day of the drive
- To register, please email Eventmaster Randy Walker at email@example.com