Mark your calendars as this year’s Vino in the Valley Drive is set for Saturday, August 11!
Join us for a summer drive on Wisconsin’s great back roads. Enjoy some of the most beautiful hills, winding roads and valleys of the area. Our drive will begin in Prescott at the confluence of the St Croix and Mississippi rivers, ending at Vino in the Valley for dinner. We will have our first rest stop in Pepin with a second rest stop at the Eau Galle Cheese Factory near Durand. Browse the gift shop, sample the cheese, or grab an ice cream cone. Bring a cooler along if you wish to bring home some of Wisconsin’s finest cheeses. Upon arrival at Vino in the Valley, approximately 4 pm, we will line up our cars for a Porsche show for the patrons to enjoy. Vino in the Valley is a truly unique and beautiful venue offering outdoor dining with a great view and live music. Enjoy gourmet pizza and pasta dishes cooked outdoors in their wood-fired brick oven. After dinner take a stroll around the vineyard and along the Rush River, or relax near one of the bonfires. For more information and pictures check out their website: http:www.vinointhevalley.com.
- The Details:
- Date: Saturday August 11, 2018
- Start Location: Point Douglas Park, Prescott, WI
- End Location: Vino in the Valley, W3826 450th Ave, Maiden Rock, WI
- Time: Arrive by 10 am, The drive will begin at 11 am
- Please get gas prior and allow enough time to sign the waiver, get a map & itinerary, and the brief drivers meeting
- The event will be open to the first 70 Nord Stern club members who register by August 8th. 2018
- No registration will be accepted the day of the drive
- To register please send an email to: email@example.com