The Nord Stern 2019 Charity Calendar Project is Underway!
This year’s beneficiary is the the Boys and Girls Club of the Twin Cities in memory of long-time Nord Stern and PCA member Teresa Westberg Pfister. Teresa was an active member on their Board of Directors and cared deeply for their mission.*
- 11 Months available, minimum $400 each; first come, first served
- Cover Photo, cost: $500
- New this year – The Raffle!
Each $50 ticket gives you a chance to win one of two prizes:
- First prize … Your Porsche featured in the month of December for the 2019 calendar.
- Second prize … A one day free rental from Morries’ Heritage of Teresa’s white ’87 911.
The winner will be drawn at random at an upcoming Nord Stern business meeting.
AND we have a GOAL to raise $8,000 this year. Let’s best the 2017 total of $5,911.
We CAN do it! So, how can you, a Nord Stern member, contribute?
- Buy one of the months Online here
- Or, Secure your raffle ticket, or tickets (!) here
- Or, Make a direct donation via our Charity Calendar page here
- Or, Do all of the above! Online here
*“The Boys and Girls Club of the Twin Cities enables all young people, especially those who need us the most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Serving 9,000 youth at nine locations.”
Now doesn’t that sound just like “T” ?? And remember, all makes and models of Porsche are encouraged to participate. Garage queen NOT a requirement!
So point your browser to the project page and reserve your month in the 2019 Charity Calendar!