How To Join Porsche Club Of America And Then “Nord Stern”
Porsche Club Of America and the Nord Stern Region of PCA are one of the Midwest’s premier Automotive Club. Membership steps:
First, Join Porsche Club Of America (PCA). Please visit pca.org for membership instructions.
THEN . . . Join Nord Stern online via credit card or PayPal:
- You’ll only need your PCA membership number.
- Submit Nord Stern dues via PayPal by following instructions on this link.
Or, to Renew, Nord Stern encourages online payment following instructions on this link.
Dues can also be submitted via snail mail by sending your check, payable to Nord Stern, and your PCA number to Membership Chair Ed Vazquez (see below).
Please note Website lists current information on upcoming events and schedules. There is NO membership login (website login is for administration only).
- Nord Stern’s Newsletter is mailed monthly; new members will start receiving their newsletter either one to two months after joining!
Please send any address changes or updates to the current Membership Chair, Ed Vazquez. You can contact Ed with e-mail, via snail mail or just give him a call:
Nord Stern Membership Chair
c/o Ed Vazquez
18918 Dorenkemper Place
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
- $30 per year (to defray monthly newsletter costs!)
- $80 for a 3-year period
- LIFE status members – $20 donation appreciated
- Check your mailing label for your expiration date. Nord Stern dues based on a January through December calendar year.
Contact Membership Chair directly with any membership inquires or updates!
Join our ClubTalk Listserv! Check out Information and how-to-subscribe here.