Greetings to all who like breakfast and fellowship with other car enthusiasts!
July Porsches and Pancakes: Saturday, July 25
We are planning on having a breakfast on Saturday 25 July in Monticello MN, and then drive further on to BIR (Brainerd International Raceway) via highway 25.
We will arrive at BIR in time for:
- Parade Laps on the track. You will be able to drive the track at highway speed without any special safety gear; we ask for a small donation to charity.
- Watch this year’s Club Race and track action.
- Peruse our annual Silent Auction which always includes lots of great car stuff.
- Followed by the ever popular Social Hour AND Live Auction. All auction proceeds are donated to Courage Kenny.
- You will be able to drive home or stay overnight in the area.
RSVP to Steve Meydell at firstname.lastname@example.org