The date is set, the location selected, and the menu finalized. All that’s left is for you to register for the 2015 Nord Stern Holiday Party! Registration is now open at www.ClubRegistration.net or you can register with an email to Registrar@NordStern.org. Online payment is being handled via ClubRegistration and PayPal. Checks can be mailed to Jeff Bluhm, Treasurer. Contact the Registrar if you need some assistance with payment.
This year’s party is February 7th at the St. Paul University Club, 420 Summit Ave, St Paul. Festivities start with a cash bar cocktail hour at 6 pm, followed by dinner at 7 pm, and culminating with presentations and awards.
Cost of the event is $70 per person and includes dinner and desert. Dinner options:
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli … Parmesan Cream Sauce, Roasted Mushrooms, Peas, Parmesan, Bread Crumbs
- Seared Atlantic Salmon … Goat Cheese Risotto, Bloody Mary Broth, Scallions
- Grilled Top Sirloin Steak … Roasted Red Potatoes, Chevre Creamed Spinach, Crispy Onions
Dinners include a dessert selection from:
- Chocolate Mousse – Fresh Seasonal Berries and Mint
- Classic Creme Brulei – Baked Custard with Madagascar Vanilla
- New York Style Cheesecake – Orange Zest, Macerated Raspberries, Mint
Early registration would be greatly appreciated as the University Club needs to get the meals locked in for the event.
Questions can be directed to: