ONLY ONE MONTH AVAILABLE!
Deadline April 1 . . . Buy that last month or get your raffle ticket/s!
The Nord Stern 2019 Charity Calendar
This year’s beneficiary is the the Boys and Girls Club of the Twin Cities in memory of long-time Nord Stern and PCA member Teresa Westberg Pfister. Teresa was an active member on their Board of Directors and cared deeply for their mission.*
- 11 Months available, minimum $400 each; first come, first served
- Cover Photo, cost: $500
- New this year … one month will be raffled off at $50 a ticket, drawing at the April business meeting!
AND we have a GOAL to raise $8,000 this year. Let’s best the 2017 total of $5,911.
We CAN do it! So, how can you, a Nord Stern member, contribute?
- Buy one of the months Online here
- Or, Secure your raffle ticket, or tickets (!) here
- Or, Make a direct donation via our Charity Calendar page here
- Or, Do all of the above! Online here
*“The Boys and Girls Club of the Twin Cities enables all young people, especially those who need us the most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Serving 9,000 youth at nine locations.”
Now doesn’t that sound just like “T” ?? And remember, all makes and models of Porsche are encouraged to participate. Garage queen NOT a requirement!
So point your browser to the project page and reserve your month in the 2019 Charity Calendar!